Dive into the Wave House League: Where Girls Rule the Ice!
Get ready to unleash your inner champion! For over 10 years, we've been empowering girls and women aged 4 and up to discover the magic of hockey.
- Making lifelong friendships with teammates who share your passion.
- Dazzling on the ice, mastering new skills in a supportive, low-pressure environment.
- Feeling empowered and confident, both on and off the rink.
That's the Wave House League experience!
Join the wave of fun:
- Dedicated coaching: Develop your skills with experienced, passionate coaches.
- Positive vibes: Focus on teamwork, sportsmanship, and having a blast!
- Safe space: We foster a welcoming environment where every girl feels included.
- Flexible options: Find the perfect program for your age and skill level.
Ready to make a splash?
Need to know:
- Friend requests are strongly encouraged and supported but these must be reciprocal! We cannot accommodate all requests.
- Where and who we play, Greater Hamilton Girls Hockey League We try to get all teams on the ice in September. Season starts in October, and runs until March or April.
- Practices and Games, Practices vary mostly on a weekday, and most practices are shared. Games can be both during the week, and weekend. Younger age groups tend to be on ice more on weekends.
- Home Rink, Vale Health and Wellness Centre Rink 1 or Rink 2
Dive into our House League Divisions & Registration Fees (link coming soon!) and score your spot on the ice today! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to build bonds, boost skills, and create memories that will last a lifetime. ?
See you on the ice!
P.S. Share this with your friends! The more the merrier!
REGISTER HERE: http://portcolbornegh.rampregistrations.com/ (Link will be updated once OWHA opens 2024-2025 Season)